FileBulk (www.FileBulk.com) is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). Please read the following to become familiar with our policies in relation to notices and takedown policy as required by DMCA. We take a very serious approach in dealing with infringement.
Through the DMCA you can request any Internet Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without consent. To do so you must comple a Proper DMCA Notice, and sending Notice to FileBulk.com's DMCA Agent.
If you wish to report a copyright (or other intellectual property) infringement, please send us a proper DMCA Notification as such (failure to which it may be ignored):
1. Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s),
- A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. State your contact information, including your true/legal name, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that FileBulk disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on FileBulk.com that contain these materials. Please don't send attached images, pdf or other file formats files, but only list with FileBulk.com web urls. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
6. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Your notice must be signed with a physical signature (when it is in paper form) or electronic signature (when it is in electronic form).
9. To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of FileBulk.com using This Form
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Notice and takedown procedure
FileBulk.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA to properly enforce rights of copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by the Designated DMCA Agent, or when FileBulk.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. FileBulk.com will not necessarily send a confirmation regarding the removal/disabling.
FileBulk.com will follow the procedures stated in the DCMA to enforce rights of true copyright holders. When a Proper DMCA notification is received by the DMCA Agent, or when FileBulk.com becomes otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials expeditiously.
Repeat Infringer Policy
When deemed appropriate as per the DMCA, FileBulk willterminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, follow the instructions above to contact FileBulk and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
To report abuse in relation to content, files or the site please send a brief summary/description of the issue to us using This Form
. Abusive files will be removed permanently.